1. How do I wear the mask?
The mask is sewn to the scarf across the top and at two places on the bottom so it doesn't flip up. The grey mask lies against your face, and the scarf faces out.
2. How do I wash the mask?
Hand wash cold or gentle cycle and light detergent. Hang to dry.
3. Where and when do I wear it?
- Literally anywhere. Planes are the most popular when you're surrounded by an unnatural amount of people especially when they are coughing and sneezing around you.
- If you are sick it's a good idea to wear a mask to be courteous to those around you. They will thank you, and you won't feel bad if you are coughing and sneezing yourself.
- Walking around in cold climates. The ear straps keep it on your face so it keeps your neck, nose, mouth and throat warm.
- On a hike.
- Sleeping in dry climates.
- Outside during allergy season.
- Around horses.
- On a boat (UPF 50)
4. I'm worried about what people will think of me, will people look at me funny?
- We will tell you this, they're not going to look at you like if you wore one of those white medical masks.
- We want you to feel confident with our stylish and comfortable design. But also you shouldn't care what people think. You are taking preventative measures to protect your health and that's most important. They'll end up being jealous of you.
5. The earstraps are too small, or too big....do they adjust?